Saturday, June 23, 2007

Coney Island!



Of Course... →











This throw back to the 80s makes Beka laugh... →









We made our way to the Cyclone... for a group of people who have been on some pretty fantastic roller coasters, we all agreed this was way better than expected and possibly one of the best... →

Needless to say, Beka laughed the whole way.









"Secure hats, wigs, and glasses" ↓






We made our way to the Boardwalk →




Shoot the Freak? Doug and Jenny are trying to catch a glimpse of this freak →




Beka is still wondering why this 'wise guy' isn't wearing pants...

2 comments:

bewedge said...

I'm SO jealous! Those Nathans look wonderful! I'm SO happy you are both getting out and seeing the sights...something your dad and I never had time for. Whenever we went to the city we were there for a meeting. Bus in...run to the meeting...back to the bus and out. I'm loving that I can just get on and view your pictures...keep taking them!

Matt said...

Speaking of birthdays... (which is actually a comment in the next entry but the link below refers to... ugh. I didn't plan this well)

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_174130123.html